- This event has passed.
Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes @ Fit Foodie
October 22, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Join our SDCOS team for this 5K walk/run at the Beautiful Embarcadero Marina Park South at 8:00 a.m. to raise money for the American Diabetes Association.
The American Diabetes Association is the nation’s leading 501(C)3 nonprofit charity providing diabetes research, information and advocacy.
Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes takes place across the country and is the premiere walk event supporting all people living with diabetes. Click here to join our team or donate today! Can’t walk at our event this year? Join our team as a Virtual Walker or make a donation.
This event is a 5k that you can walk OR run. Join our Step Out Squad and get the following on event day:
- Access to the exclusive ADA’s Step Out Squad Village
- Entry into Fit Foodie 5K Run/Walk and event bib
- Fit Foodie Finisher’s Medal – cash awards for top finishers!
- Post event celebration featuring: food and beverage samples, culinary demonstrations, mini fitness classes led by acclaimed professionals, opportunity to win huge raffle prizes
- Fabulous swag bag chock-full of goodies from top health and wellness brands
- Post event celebratory drinks. Cheers! (21+ ONLY)