- This event has passed.
Retina Symposium – rapid fire 25 minute presentations (5 Hr CE)
June 12, 2016$90 – $325
Join us for this 5 hour Continuing Education Seminar featuring the following speakers:
- Ray Gariano, MD, PhD, Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines: Diabetic retinopathy & MacTel2
- Michael Goldbaum, MD, PhD, UCSD Shiley Eye Center: Intraocular melanoma & Nonmelanoma intraocular tumors
- Atul Jain, MD, San Diego Retina Associates: CSR & CRC (crazy retina cases)
- Nikolas London, MD, FACS Retina Consultants San Diego: Latest Advances & RVO
- Arash Mozayan, MD, Retina San Diego: Recent developments for DME & Interesting cases referred by optometrists
- Frank Tsai, MD, Sharp Healthcare: AMD Scenarios
Continuing Education Seminars are at the Handlery Hotel 950 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, 92108.
Five-hour seminar, Sunday, 8:00 am – 1:30 pm. Buffet meal included and served ½ hour prior to lecture.
SDCOS Members $90.00. COA/AOA Members, $90.00 Non-Members $325.00.
3 people are attending Retina Symposium – rapid fire 25 minute presentations (5 Hr CE)